Tuesday, January 5, 2016

11/9/15 A Great Example of Paying Fast Offering & Tithing

My birthday was good. It was the same day as our bishop's, so that was kind of funny. I didn't get a cake but that's okay my companion and a few others knew about my birthday so that was good. I got a couple of videos from Diana of Krew and Holland wishing me a happy birthday and they were super adorable haha. On my birthday I drank an A&W root beer I had found in the large supermarket nearby so that was a pretty good celebration for me haha. 

Yes they are confirmed in sacrament meeting. More than anything I am happy because on Thursday S---- went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead. She is very constant in everything. On Sunday she fasted and after church she asked for help to fill out the fast offering form but she had already done it perfectly! I noticed that she had also put in a certain amount in the tithing part so I can see that she by her own initiative is constantly zealous in fulfilling all of the God's commandments and I am really thankful for the opportunity to have taught her. the only problem is it looks like she's going out of country for a while this week but I know she'll continue constant. It makes me think of the great joy that Ammon felt when he saw the zeal of the anti-nephi-lehies.

I haven't had burritos in a while that sounds good but I'm sure I'm going to miss Papa a la huancaina and lomo saltado and aji de gallina when I can't have it anymore so it's alright

It sounds like Blake has a good job. What is the job Dallin got in Arizona?

I'm doing great. So there was some sort of emergency transfer and my last companion Elder Riveros got transferred here with one of the elders in our district so that is pretty great!  We played volleyball as a district today for p-day and Elder Riveros and I were laughing about stuff that had happen in our last area, we had so much fun.

My clothes are fine but one my pairs of shoes is destroyed. Both shoes have a split in the sole going perpendicular from my foot where the soles are completely split in two haha so now I'm just using the bigger shoes. I got a couple of inserts so they fit more comfortably.

How are you doing? How is your study of steadfastness going in The Book of Mormon?

love you. chao. nos vemos

To his dad:
It sounds like our latest convert, she got her recommend on Wednesday and went to the temple with Benjamin a future missionary in the ward who helps us a ton. I hope things go well in stake conference. 

What kinds of things do you do as a ward council to make the Sabbath more special for people?

No comments:

Post a Comment