Tuesday, January 5, 2016

10/12/15 Sister Missionaries

I can't wait to get the Liahona with the conference talks! They were great talks and I want to study them in more detail. I want tacos those sound really good haha it's been a while since I've had tacos. Tanner has a girlfriend? haha

They all moved out but it sounds like you guys get to babysit a lot haha

I still generally prefer listening but I do talk when I can make a necessary contribution. I'm not a huge talker but I am getting better haha

There sure are lot or girls my age going on missions. In our mission the sister missionaries are known as the ones that baptize the most and are really good leaders kind of like President Russel M Nelson was saying in his talk, they can be really capable leaders and I'm sure Kelsey, Julie, and Madison will be great examples in their missions and will teach really well.

Well I am excited because this next week we will be having a meeting with President Godoy the one of the 70s in this area. It's awesome how much training we get like that haha.

Today we played soccer with the zone for pday.

I bet they only called Brandon into the bishopric so he would shave haha!  Just kidding, he will be great!

Thank you for everything you've done for me. nos vemos chao

No comments:

Post a Comment