Thursday, September 17, 2015

9/7/15 Transfers

(I told Chad that one of my friends asked for a Book of Mormon and that I had marked some of my favorite scriptures. I asked him which scriptures he would suggest I mark.)  
One of my favorite scriptures is Alma 7:11-13 but it depends, is it a mom like you? If so, you could include Alma 56:47-48... of course the most important is always Moroni 10:3-5 and your personal testimony of that promise!
That's awesome, mom!! The missionaries must be super happy!

Yep, I'm leaving my area and so is my companion. Pretty weird. We can never be certain why President Archibald does the things he does but I'm confident it's by revelation!

I did get your package and I was super happy. One of the other elders was trying really hard to convince me to give him my socks haha Thank you very much for the package, a few of the Latinos in our district got to try root beer barrels for the first time in their life so that was good. I haven't tried on the pants yet so I am not sure if they fit, but they're clean at least. haha

The talks Elder Bednar asked us to read were: Ask with Faith, Seek Knowledge by Faith, and Converted unto the Lord. The main focus was learning to be agents who act, or doers of the word not just hearers. Seek Knowledge by Faith is especially good for teaching the gospel but I suppose learning and teaching the gospel is his expertise anyway.

I'm glad I got to find out about the whole situation with Everett after he's home from the hospital and he's okay. That's scary. Well, we can clearly see how our Heavenly Father is watching over us, and especially those little ones and the importance for each of us to be in tune with and attentive to the Spirit, what a blessing!

(Pictures this week!)





No comments:

Post a Comment