Tuesday, January 13, 2015

01/12/15 Baptism!

I haven't printed things out to read later. I have downloaded some of the pictures onto my memory card. yeah that is a cool picture. I hadn't seen it before either. 

(I sent this picture to Chad to show him. I love it!  I have always loved the scripture Doctrine and Covenants 84:88  And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face.  I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about your, to bear you up.)

Yes, Elizabeth was baptized on Saturday. 


Neoman was baptized yes and I sent you pictures from it. We're working on getting him an interview to receive the priesthood this Sunday so we'll see. Some others that we're working toward baptism are Kathy and a new family of three that a family in the other ward introduced us to (the family at whose house we skyped).  They are the Saenz (pronounced signs) family and they really seem interested. they're also pretty well-off because both the husband and wife are lawyers and I got to learn a little about the Peruvgian judicial system.  None of them came to church yesterday, however one of the ladies in the ward brought her nonmember husband so we'll be working with him but he has to be away from home for work a lot.  Around here they can't move to accommodate to work so often the father has to be away from home a lot at a time. In fact, my companion asked me how people move so often in the US.

Sounds like a nice place that Derek and Brittany are moving  in to.  What major do Aimee and Shalee both have?  That reminds, me the Fresh's sent me their Christmas card, so please tell them thank you from me.  It's pretty cool that Aimee is teaching Hungarian in the MTC.
Here is a picture of our district minus the sisters. starting from the bottom: Elder Norton (ZL), Elder Quezada (DL), Elder Poveda (ZL), me, Elder Sandoval, Elder Pilacuan.

Also, it appears they have had a big rain storm!
His email to his dad: (He is talking about 3 of his friends and their missions... )
Is Sam's companionship the only one on the island? I'm curious as to what those villages are like. (Marshall Islands) Yeah, I've been talking with Michael (Madagascar) and I didn't know Mckay (Chili) was so far down south. They always make fun of the Chilean missionaries I'm not quite sure why yet.  Yeah we have a nokia 100 or something like that (he and his companion). I imagine it would be slower than them all if it had anything to do that could be slow haha. (Brad is looking into getting a new phone and was telling Chad about the differences) what is Brady doing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment