Monday, December 8, 2014

12/08/14 Another Baptism Set

Elder Bergquist's email to his dad: (Brad sent him a picture of our Christmas tree)

Nice. My companions jaw about hit the floor when I told him that one year we had a tree about four meters tall. Krew went up in the attic? I'm glad to hear they're pushing help in finding that's the most difficult part haha. I have almost no time and still haven't written mom but one thing that was interesting this past week is I was making oatmeal and my companion said that it seemed weird because people don't really eat those things around here because they don't want to look poor and then there's me from the US eating it.

His email to me:


We have less time to write this week and I have more to write the president... sorry.  That sounds really fun. (Krew's birthday party)  I can't believe Krew is so old. I miss him. I just wanted to mention how helpful it is when members help. Our next baptismal date is Josi's, she works for a family in the ward as a nanny/maid.  She was a reference from them and we taught her in their home. les amo. adios

Diana, Chad's sister in law sent him this video.
And, here is what he emailed her back:  

Thank you. I think that's the first time I've teared up in a while. I miss them.  I hope you have a good Christmas. 
(I may or may not have cried when I read his response to the video...)

No comments:

Post a Comment