Sunday, October 12, 2014

10/6/14 "The Church of Jesus Christ always has been, and always will be, a missionary church"!

Mom, thank you for the cinnamon rolls, I shared them with my whole district. We are leaving tonight so I get to email today. Oh, and yes,I know elder Welburn! I forgot his name because toward the beginning of being here, he said "in Utah we don't say our 't's so it's uhah", so we often just reference him as "uhah"! Yeah, he's a funny guy, and he bore a great testimony last night.


General conference was great! I really enjoyed Christofferson and Uchtdorf during Saturday morning and Holland in the afternoon. Also Callister was talking about Ben Carsen and I was just thinking... I wonder if he is still planning on running for president haha. And of course Bednar sunday afternoon was great  "The Church of Jesus Christ always has been, and always will be, a missionary church"!

What were some of your favorite things from conference? 
I imagine that Dad thought of me in Quentin L. Cook's talk at priesthood session.

My luggage are both about 42 lbs. aeromexico. Yep, our flight is straight there, it is about a 6 hour flight. I'll get there around 5:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment